Running Quotes to get you started
Thanks to the power of Running quotes, boost motivation. For a full list of Image Quotes view 'Image Quote Gallery' (within the Energy, Determination, Dynamic, Ambition... section).
- Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.
- Everyone in life is looking for a certain rush. Racing is where I get mine.
- A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts.
- Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'
- The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.
- Top results are reached only through pain. But eventually you like this pain. You'll find the more difficulties you have on the way, the more you will enjoy your success.
- It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys.
- At mile 20, I thought I was dead. At mile 22, I wished I was dead. At mile 24, I knew I was dead. At mile 26.2, I realized I had become too tough to kill.
- I have met my hero, and he is me.