The objective of this exercise is not to put down, tear apart, find all weaknesses and lies and expose them all as they do with Open Source Technology, but rather to explore how my projects can benefit from using this temporary syntactic sugar.
They are more careful in the documentation and code than with their mouths.
Talk is cheap, show me the code and documentation. Code doesn't lie. Just for fun.
- Typescript exists because the creator is the ultimate problem maker, strategically well planned
- Why? Fear of Open Source
- Once all browser manufacturers adhere to the Open Standards Typescript is obsolete
- V8 is on ES7
- The ES6 && 7 Specifications once standardized in all browsers ...
- History repeats itself or the human is an animal of habit
- I recommend abusing Typescript since Angular 2 and Ionic 2 also use its features
- We must learn the technologies forwards and backwards ...
- Competition is good for innovation and progress. The lions will survive ... Darwin ... Jungle Time ...
basic types continued
variable declarations, destructuring
function interface, class interface implements
class interface extends
getter setter abstract class
abstract class, class as an interface
function, arrow, this, rest
enums, union, polymorphic this, symbols
iterators and generators
modules export import